Cascade Lakes Brewing Company
Beers are great, but can ya hit me with a stiff drink? Did you say Slippery Nipple? We got those at both locations.
Bring the kids or call a sitter? Bring ’em – especially on Sundays.
Can I watch the game, play pool, or darts or something? Yep, yep, and yep. You can even play horseshoes at the 7th St location.
Got any tips? Bring pocket change for the game area.
Walk, bike, or drive? Bike it, or drive it – plenty of room in their parking lot at the Lodge location.
Last one – Is there like a locals night or something? If you like tacos on Tuesdays, this is your place!
Bonus reasons to raise a pint!
- The Lodge is on the way to Mount Bachelor, meet-up after a ride!
- Heated outdoor seating! Cold beers warm toes!
- Great for group parties – another pitcher pleez!
- Act like a child – kids eat free on Sundays!
- Pool tables! Bristle-board steel-tip dart boards – and horseshoes. What?!
- Taco Tuesdays & Taco Wednesdays!
Est. 1994 – Beer lodge? Yes pleez.
Established in 1994, Cascade Lakes has grown from a small brewery in a Redmond airport industrial zone to a thriving food-and-beverage business with several locations around Central Oregon. The company’s flagship operation, the Cascade Lakes Lodge which opened August 9, 2006, has become a landmark in southwest Bend — a woodsy 6,000-square-foot building on a corner of Century Drive. A solid menu of burgers and hearty entrees is accompanied by outstanding beers. Cheers!